Google Analytics Audit
- Not sure if Google Analytics is configured correctly?
- Don’t trust the data in your Google Analytics reports?
Our experts will perform a complete Google Analytics audit of the configuration and implementation to identify areas for improvement. Plus, you’ll receive a full list of action items to make best use of all that juicy data.
What to Expect
Our Google Analytics Audit follows a five-step process to ensure that your business gets the most bang for your buck with this free and effective tool. During our Google Analytics Audit, our experts will:
- Check out your Google Analytics account, usage, and data to identify areas for future improvement and growth.
- Present you with a comprehensive report showing all our findings.
- Provide you with the results of the audit with a list of specific action items to better maximize your use of this tool.
- With your approval, make any necessary Google Analytics configuration updates to help you get the information you need when you need it as smoothly as possible.
- If there are implementation updates required, we’ll work with your developer to provide instructions and guidance.
Amount of Investment: $3,500*
How to Prepare for the Audit
Fill out the pre-meeting discovery questionnaire so that we can get to know you and your company ahead of our meeting. Make sure to provide as much information and be as detailed as you can. This will ensure that one of our highly skilled analysts guides you as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Below is a detailed list of specific items that will be evaluated in the audit:
Google Analytics Page Tracking Code
- Code placement
- Internal linking cross (sub)-domains
- Missing code
- Outdated code
- Bot & spam crawler exclusion
- Default view
- Google AdWords integration
- Google Console integration
- Hostname displayed in reports
- Internal site search
- Query parameter exclusion
- Referral exclusion
- Time zone
- Bounce rates
- Campaign tagging
- Custom dimensions / variables
- Custom metrics
- Internal promotions
- Event tracking
- Excessive sampling
- Unfiltered view
Measurement & Conversions
- Ecommerce tracking
- Goal funnels
- Macro conversions
- Micro conversions
*Pricing is subject to change and may exceed the estimated range. The exact rate depends on the number of page views, eCommerce integration, and other customization. To request a quote, please fill out our Discovery Questionnaire and we’ll get back to you with a final proposal within 48 hours.